Analinx Duplicatch provides you with power to find and reliably identify duplicates (copies) of any file on your storage media not by its name or size, but by its content! Pictures could be compared on the basis of their visual similarity and MP3 files using incorporated author or album names! The following major features make Duplicatch extremely powerful and useful:
- Visual similarity pictures comparison that also includes rotations, flips, and greyscale
- MP3 could be compared using title, album and author names
- Searching for duplicates of the given sample file or picture
- More than 30 different graphic formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, PCX, GIF, PCD, PSD, RAW, and many more.
- Files can be compared using byte-by-byte comparison, CRC32 checksums, MD4, MD5, and SHA file hashes
- Search results are automatically marked for moving to predefined folder or for deletion
- Searching is highly customizable via simple to use options panel
- Search results can be saved for further editing
- Selected file can be previewed, opened or shown in the system Explorer
- Pictures can be viewed in actual pixels by the internal viewer
- Software has customizable and stunning skinned user interface
Duplicatch is a free software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-12. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Duplicatch (version 1.1) has a file size of 2.75 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 47 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.